Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Circle K

So basically I'm addicted to soda. It is not a good thing at all. Everyday after school my friend and i go to Circle K and get our self's a wonderful, great, yummy soda. I switch off between Diet Coke, Diet Dr Pepper, and Diet Pepsi. My favorite as of right now is Diet Pepsi, i love it!! And what makes it even better is that they are only .85 cents. How awesome is that, also they are Styrofoam! But i have decided that i will now be going off soda. I have done this for a year before and it was extremely hard, but i did it. I'm not sure i will be doing the "go off for a year" i will just be taking it day by day, by making small goals! I'm actually excited that i will be doing this, i think it will be good for me :)
Karrie & Me

No comments:

Post a Comment