Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Conference Weekend..

Is probably my two favorite times of the year. Not just because i get to stay home in my pj's and eat yummy food, but because i get to spend more time with my family, and hear true teachings. Since i was little my mom would make conference fun for us kids. She would have candy games where if they said a certain word we could eat one of our candy's. Now were too old for the games, but not for the candy!!

Another memory from Conference was a couple years ago when i learned how to french braid hair at my grandparents house. My cousins and i would sleep over on Friday and watch the Saturday sessions with our grandparents. Also we are very lucky because our grandma would make her famous Cinnamon rolls for us.

I remember when i was in High School i loved going back to seminary after Conference and hearing our favorite talks, or what we liked the most. Today i was really excited to go to institute to hear what people felt about this conference. I love hearing how people and myself feel that a talk was directed right to us. From this Conference i really liked Elder L. Tom Perry's talk on Aaronic Priesthood Duties. It reminded me of my brothers and I'm grateful for them.

1 comment:

  1. aww I loved french braiding!!! haha and swimming..in our bras! Love it!

    ReplyDelete