Tuesday, December 21, 2010

100th Post!!!

Yes i finally made it to the 100th post!  I'm so excited, maybe a little to excited.  I have really loved blogging!  I love that i can go back and look at past post and remember what i did.  I want to make a book out of my blog, but wondering if anyone has done that and if so do they like it?! 
Well today to celebrate my 100th post it snowed for me! ha  We really needed a BIG snow storm, the last time it snowed it rained right after so that didn't last long.  It was so fun playing in the snow today!  We are so glad that my Brothers friend could come up from Arizona to spend a couple days with us!



 Three Musketeers

3 comments:

  1. Well done on your 100th post! These are adorable. x hivennn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your 100th post! Blogging is so fun. Great photos - I wish it would snow here : (

    KF x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog! (: Congrats on post 100! I made a book out of my blog and I love it. It turned out really cute and it's nice to have.

    ReplyDelete