Sunday, December 26, 2010

Great Day In The Neighborhood

I thought my title would work great for this post.  My Grandpa always says "Great Day In The Neighborhood" and today was totally a great day in the neighborhood!  I had a wonderful Christmas spending time with family, playing games, watching movies, and opening presents couldn't have asked for anything more! 
Some of my presents..Thank You!(Mom & Dad)
 Brother got a Truck!  Lucky kid
 I wish you could tell how foggy it was outside!  It reminds me of twilight..ha

Merry Christmas everyone!!  If you haven't entered my {giveaway} you still can!

3 comments:

  1. I got Eclipse too (might have just watched it.....) and I bought Safe Haven for my Kindle! I can't wait to start reading it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a fun Christmas. We miss you so much! You too Reegan (:

    What cookbook did you get?
    I received the latest and greates Rick Bayless cookbook..mmmmm(as Miss Riley would say)

    Happy New Year to you and the family

    ReplyDelete