Thursday, February 10, 2011

Another Soda

My sweet little sister that is so good at getting her way all the time, let me practice doing a up-do on her!!  This time it only cost a trip to the gas station to get her a drink and candy.  Yes that is what i have do to.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Grateful that i did not have to scrap ice off my windows this morning!

Yesterday was crazy!  It took 10 min to scrap all the ice off, and then i get driving to school and i was out of gas....So i was late for school, not good.

6 comments:

  1. aw Mckinley your up-do's are gorgeous! I want you to do my hair! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable!! I love the hair either down or in that cute up do... I wish i had a sister going to beauty school!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so funny about your sister! My sisters are the same way though haha. The hair is sooooo cute!
    :)
    kailee
    anewoutfitaday.blogspot.com
    p.s. I gave you an award, come check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow - that up-do looks heaps good!!! your sister is so lucky to have you!!!

    www.christie86.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now I want a little sis! Kudos to you for convincing her to let you play beautician. Looks beautiful!

    imhere-lindseyrhodes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete