Monday, February 7, 2011

Tomorrow i will....

be starting the Green Smoothie Challenge!!   My friend has been doing the Green Smoothie challenge for ONE week and has lost 14 pounds!! How awesome is that!  So Saturday i  made myself a green smoothie and they are actually really good! This is how i made my 64oz smoothie!( 64oz is your 3 meals, i just make mine all at once!) 2 Cups water, 3/4-1lb greens (spinach is the BEST), 1-2 bananas, 1-2 Cups berries, 1 small orange. You can go here to read more about it!


3 comments:

  1. wow! I have never heard of it, but it seems like a great idea! Even if you use it just as a side to regular meals, a great way to get all that goodness into you and and fill up on more of that and less of everything else!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck! My fiend has one of these everyday and I heard they are pretty yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks both disgusting and delicious. I might have to try it sometime.

    ReplyDelete