Thursday, September 30, 2010

Change

Over the last couple months or so there has been alot of change going on. For those who know me know that I'm not a big fan of change. I learning now that it is something that i need to get over because change will always be going on.
1. I moved during the last month of my senior year. This change i was really actually really excited about. The only thing i miss about my old house was the backyard.(i loved our pool) Now in my backyard i have cows, chickens, horses, goats, pigs...yes i live on a farm, and LOVE it.
2. I have changed my mind about not going to Byu Idaho, and will be attending Forum hair school which is in American Fork Utah! Money reasons i cant do both, but couldn't be more excited to start hair school and live with my grandma. I'm going to have the time of my life. This is me at my grandmas!
3. My dad moved to Utah to consult at this tire shop. He is loving the people there, and doing great. It has only been a couple days, and wow i miss him so much. Everyday he would ask me how my day went, and i didn't realize how much i loved that. Right now he is super busy, so when things start settling down he will be able to come home and visit!!
4. Since we have lived in our new house it has not had a working front door handle. It would take your whole body strength to lock it. If you didn't the door would swing open. Which made it nice sometimes when your carrying in lots of stuff and the door would stay open! So a couple days ago my mom got sick of it and went and got a new one. I don't like it at all, yes it looks nice but now you cant just tap the door you actually have to open it. ha i know I'm weird!

1 comment: