Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Edit

For graduation my parents got me a couple software programs that I'm able to edit my pictures. I'm not anywhere near to pro, i just like to do it for fun. My aunt taught me how to use the programs (thanks Liz) and how to download actions, and elements! It amazing how talented some people are that have created all the actions/elements. My favorite is that there is so many things to add to a pictures i have a hard time deciding what i like best!
Brother: Brock
Sister/brother:Reegan, Gunner

Thanks Mom and Dad!

2 comments:

  1. You could have fooled me! These are great! What program did they get you? I am looking to get one and need to do some more research!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! They got me Photoshop cs4 & lightroom 2. My mom was able to get a really good deal on them, thats the only reason how i have them!ha The photoshop cs4 is probably my favorite, i use it the most!

    ReplyDelete