Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Have you seen??

Okay so have you ever seen the show called Hoarders? I know someone that might have a mild case of it..hint..hint.."mom." We still have stuff in our old house that we have not yet moved to our house. Basically some kitchen,and office stuff. Today my mom and i went and through some of it deciding, keep, garage sale, or throw away...This is what we found. Wedding presents from my mom and dads wedding unopened( they have been married for 20 years). So i got the privileged of opening there wedding gifts. ha It was my moms china she choose for there wedding...ummm very cute!??!
Here comes in her horting, she had cupboards FULL of vases. I'm not joking when i say this there were about 20-25 vases. My favorite was the yellow one with flowers on it!...(This picture was taken after she filled 3 boxes of vases)

No comments:

Post a Comment