Monday, November 15, 2010

The Move

Are you ready to hear about the move???!  Lets just say it took us 17 hours to drive to Utah.  It was a very long drive, my dad drove the moving truck, i drove mine, and my mom drove hers!  So here's our moving story. *We left about 5am
*Drove for about 2 1/2 hours and had to stop because my parents were falling asleep
*Got back on the rode and drove to Flagstaff, we needed to stop and get gas and as i was getting off the free way my car started smoking.  Tons of smoke was coming out of the hood (guessing not good)..We were very lucky to find someone open on a Sunday to fix it!!!  And it only took and hour to get it fixed!
*My moms got sick, and was throwing up the rest of the way up from Flagstaff
*From Beaver to my Grandmas it was snowing the whole way, yes snowing.  I was i could be excited about that but i was not!  It was my first time driving in snow and guess what it was a blizzard.  I tried to act like i was not scared, but i so was.  It probably was the most stressful 6 hours of my life.
*I will never drive from arizona to Utah again!!!
After all of our trials getting to Utah, I'm so grateful that we were able to make it here safely! 
Its so cold, i had to have my blanket around me! ha

No comments:

Post a Comment