Friday, November 5, 2010

Next Chapter

Two nights ago my family and i found out that we will be moving to Utah in 9 days!  Why so soon?  My mom has training for a new job that she will be able to work from home!!  For the past 5 years we have tried to move up to Utah but has not worked out.  Its going to be sad to leave 13+ years of friendship, but i know everything happens for a reason.  Our prayers have been answered and our family will be back under the same roof again!  I cant even put in words how excited i am for my family to be all together.  Grandma Judy are you ready for us?!!  I know i can speak for my family when i say we have the best of friends/family and so grateful for the friendship they brought us. Thank you!


Our house still has not sold yet, we could use all the prayers and help that someone will buy it!!

1 comment:

  1. I am SOOOOOO excited for you and your family to move to Utah!! Plus I will hopefully be here all summer too so we can still hang out!

    ReplyDelete