Sunday, January 9, 2011

3 Days!

Guess what i start hair school on Wednesday!  I cant believe it has come so fast.  I cant wait, I'm so excited to start!  Even better in September my cousin will be coming to the school I'm at.  Its going to be so much fun!  This weekend i went to the Movies with my friend from Arizona.  We saw Little Fockers,  it was a good movie.  I don't like to listen to the Movie critics because i usually like what they don't like.  They did not give it good reviews but i thought it was okay!  Yesterday my mom took my brother and i  out to the Park City Outlets!  We love them, i got a pair of jeans for $14, and shirts for like $6..AWESOME!!  We went to a restaurant over there that i thought there straws were way cool!


Check out SWEET NOVEMBER!  They are having free advertising until they reach 300 followers. You can go here to check out Sweet Novembers way cute shop!!!

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Today I'm grateful that I'm able to go to school soon!

5 comments:

  1. How exciting that hair school starts wed! I hope you love it and do really well :). Thanks also for your sweet comment about that rude person who wrote on my blog. It really meant a lot to me, and made me feel better :)

    hope you have a fab day, xx christie

    p.s. I'm a bit like you too in that i generally like movies that have not been given the best reviews lol... i really want to see little fockers soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! Good luck with starting school :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats! :D
    http://allmyhappiness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely something to be excited for! Good luck :)

    visit heyrecklessmind.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for being a lovely blogger - this is for you:

    http://christie86.blogspot.com/2011/01/life-is-good.html

    ReplyDelete