Monday, January 3, 2011

New Years!!!/Goals

I had a wonderful New Years!  Guess what???!!  I found a Circle K in Utah not too far from my Grandmas house.  I now finally feel at home.

 The day got better by spending time with family!  (look at there boots, we switched them! ha we thought it was so funny)

......So here are my goals so far!!
1. I want to run some kind of race.  I have some amazing aunts that have done Marathon's and I'm so jealous.  I know i wont be able to run a marathon but any kind of race i will be just as happy! ha

2.  This goal is for my blog..I want to have a least 5 posts a week.

3.  Be more social!  I know that is so lame but i need to meet more people and have fun.  I think once i start school it will be better.  Count down 2 more weeks!!

4.  Read at least a book a month!  A couple days ago i bought myself a Nook Book and love it!!  Totally recommend it!  I have already read two books.  So guess what if you know anyone else with the nook you can share books for FREE!!  Hint hint if you have one or have the Nook app we should share books! ha 




....Guess what??? In one hour the bachelor comes on!!  Yay

5 comments:

  1. You are so precious! I love your blog.

    http://thesoundtracktomylife-shelby.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww lovely outfit! :)

    -Alyssa

    http://alyflowers-azure.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still have to make my list!!! :)
    HAPPY NEW YEAR DARLING!
    xxx

    http://gypsy-diaries.blogspot.com/

    P.S: I’m having a 2011 Fashion tote giveaway with Chanel, MiuMiu.. etc illustrations… I thought you might be interested! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Number 3 & 4 are on my list, too! I love reading. I wish I had a nook - I'd share books with you, lol! Happy new year : )

    KF x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love reading too! And certainly want to read more books this year as well. I'm going to try and become a member of my local library this week - that should be a good start!

    x Christie

    ReplyDelete