Sunday, January 2, 2011

Little Late

2010 has been a great year for me!  It also has been a very hard year.  This is what has happened:

  • Got Accepted to Byu Idaho
  • Donated my Hair..Cut 10 inches off!
  • We decided that we needed to sale our home.  
  •  Moved to our Farm house so we can sell our house that we have lived in for 11 years.  I LOVED our farm house.  I felt like i was raised there. I miss it so much.  My family and i talk about it everyone day!   (hope you love it lizzy!!)
  • Cousin left for his Mission
  • Turned 18 (wasn't really exciting)
  • Got a job at the Shoe store 
  • Graduated High School

  • Visited Utah a couple times
  • Rodeos
  • Learned who my friends are (biggest thing that happened to me in 2010)
  • Continued to nanny for my favorite family!!
  • Decided that going to Byu Idaho would not be the best thing for me and my family.  It was a hard decision but so grateful i decided not to go.
  • Took an institute class at cgcc
  • My chickens that i miss so much
  •  Circle K
  • Went to the river a couple times
  • Bought my car!
  • My family and i found out that we had to move to Utah in Ten days
  • Went to the Byu Game
  • Has had some of the best times with family!
2010 was a wonderful year.  I like to think of it as a growing year.  I learned more about myself through all the stressful and hard times.  I realized I'm stronger then i thought.  Grateful for this year and i cant with for 2011!!!

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great year - hope 2011 ia even better for you!

    If you haven’t already, come and enter my first giveaway if you like...
    xx Christie
    www.christie86.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh what a crazy year! Congrats on getting through it all!

    Good luck for 2011 :)

    Much love,
    Hannie - Tea and Biscuits
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey lovely, thanks for the comment on my blog!

    I'm following you! hope you'll follow me :)

    xx
    melindajg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww I totally used to be a nanny!!!! I love that family so much and I totally used to have chickens too!! They were my babies :( I miss them. You're adorable. I love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete