Friday, January 14, 2011

Photo Challenge

My friend Mikayla is having her first photo challenge!  The topic is Simplicity, so i took a picture of my Grandmas way cute Tea Cup.  What one do you like better?  They are the same photo just edited a little different!
Photo 1
 Photo 2

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Today I'm grateful that my Grandma, Mom, and i could go to Olive Garden for my Moms Birthday.  Guess who else was there??  The guy from Sister Wives and a couple of the Wives.

Yesterday i was grateful for that Banks have a drive thru.

7 comments:

  1. Great photo! I like the first one better - it has a bit of an antique edge to it :)

    xx Christie
    www.christie86.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks so much Mckinley for entering.
    I also like the first one better! (:
    Winners announced on Monday!
    -
    Mikayla
    P.S. That's crazy that you saw them at olive garden. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so pretty, i love the first one, bit more colour and i like the tone.Scrapbook de la Emma

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the first photo better. the colors are muted but still there, which gives it a whole different feel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the vintage vibe of number 1! And isn't Olive Garden just the bomb! love it love it love it. Like unhealthily so! The breadsticks are just....ok, stopping now before this gets strange...by the way, that picture of your fam below with the grass is seriously just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Number one! What a darling photo!
    Olive Garden=superb
    Sister wives=ughhh!!!
    I just found your blog, and am currently following : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the first one the best. The antique-ness of the coloring compliments the cup. (:

    ReplyDelete