Tuesday, January 4, 2011

5 Dollars and a Soda

This was my Sister and i Conversation last night:
Me:  Reegan do you want to earn 5 Dollars tomorrow???
Reegan:  Ummm yeah!!!!!
Me:  Okay, you might have to wear a dress, tights, and a cardigan (my sister is not a girly-girl at all)  so i can take a couple pictures!
Reegan: REALLY??  Fine, but also you have to get me a soda
Me:  Okay!! Great!! 

So here is my beautiful sister!!  When i saw this awesome suitcase at my grandmas i could not wait to take some pictures!



 My Favorite!

Now off to get her a drink. ha

7 comments:

  1. Haha, this is pretty funny AND cute! Love the photos, great job.. your sis is a good sport. :)

    Hey, Reckless Mind

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, I love ALL of those pictures!

    xx
    melindajg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. freakin adorable regs :)
    miss you kin!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh that is such a cute idea! I always have to bribe my sisters to take pictures of them too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. how cute!!! she looks great! such a beauty!




    We've GREAT Giveaways (Ray Ban, Costume National, Le Coq Sportif) for our readers on our blog Schöngeist!

    http://schongeist.blogspot.com/2011/01/giveaway-for-650-women-men-costume.html

    We hope you'll take part! Good Luck!

    Burcu

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those pictures are amazing! I love your photography. And your sister is ADORABLE! I love the outfit she's wearing. :)

    anewoutfitaday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. awwww so cute:D xxxxx


    http://inablondeworld.blogspot.com/ stop by sometime dear:) hope you like it xx

    ReplyDelete