Monday, January 10, 2011

"Life Is Good"

I won this 'Life is Good Award' from this beautiful blog i love while life passes by! 
Thanks Christie, you are so nice!



Here are the rules of accepting the award:
1. First, thank and link back to the person that gave the award.

2. Answer the 10 survey questions. - Please see below!

3. Pass the award along to other bloggers whom you think are fantastic.

4. Contact the bloggers you have chosen to let them know about the award.



HERE ARE THE QUESTIONS AND MY ANSWERS!
1. If you blog anonymously, are you happy doing this? If you aren't anonymous, do you wish you started out anonymously, so that you could be anonymous now?


I never really thought about making my blog anonymously.  When i made my blog it was really for me to write down what i did that day, and is still like that now!! 

2. Describe an incident that shows your inner stubborn side.

Me being stubborn is winning like a dumb little argument.  Umm an example would be like when a song is on the radio and we try and guess what movie its from.  I totally know I'm right!  I don't no..simple stuff like that i guess. ha 

3. What do you see when you really look at yourself in the mirror?


When i look in the mirror i usually look at myself and start thinking that i wish i had better skin, or WOW my eyebrows are so bad.  But when i step back and really think about myself I'm grateful for what i have, that I'm able to see, hear, and talk.  Simple things like that are taken for granted too much.

 4. What is your favourite summer cold drink?


Summer drink in Arizona would definitely be WATER!!  But i love Diet Dr. Pepper.

5. When you take time for yourself, what do you do?

I like to read books and magazines!  Or watch a good movie!


6. Is there something that you still want to accomplish in your life?


I would love to get married and have kids!  I cant wait to be a mom.

7. When you attended school, were you the class clown, the class overachiever, the shy person, or always ditching

At first I'm the shy person but when i get to know people i talk more! About ditching i had a couple of those.  Some friends and i would leave school and go to Ihop!  FREE PANCAKES!



8. If you close your eyes and want to visualize a very poignant moment in your life, what would you see?

Umm i don't no...Sorry!  Or maybe i don't even know what that means!

9. Is it easy for you to share your true self in your blog, or are you more comfortable writing posts about other people and events?


I really don't mind sharing about myself!  I know that I'm the one sharing it and if i want to everyone to know something i probably wont post it!  I have really enjoyed blogging, i think i have learned more about myself then ever!  You can go back and look at a post and be like if i accomplished that i can defiantly do this!  



10. If you had the choice to sit down and read a book or talk on the phone, which would you choose and why?


Read a book.  I love that you can make up a story in you head, it is also really relaxing for me.

I just finished my book i was reading, so i need some suggestions for my next book!!  Whats your favorite book??!!  Thanks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now the lovely bloggers I would like to pass this award on to are:

Erin
Abbie
Mikayla

....Bachelor is on tonight!!  Yay!
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Grateful for the blogging friends!!
 

5 comments:

  1. Aww thank you! I'm excited to answer these! (:
    Expect a post soon!
    -
    Mikayla
    oh and P.S. Loving the bachelor as well!!(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. One last thing!
    I reccomend
    That Went Well
    By Terrell Dougan.
    one of the very best human interest books i've read. ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just discovered your blog through christie and LOVE it! Now following you xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! You seem like such a down-to-earth girl.
    c:

    melanielikes.blogspot.com
    Follow?

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh that was truly one of my favorite high school memories....the day we ditched seminary to go to IHOP! good times

    ReplyDelete